Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a wearer of life jackets, and developer Pieces Interactive have announced the forthcoming release of a new strategic action game, Leviathan: Warships, for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms.
Leviathan: Warships challenges players to assemble customized fleets of warships and weaponry to take on its campaign and challenge matches. It'll even feature cross-platform play across all supported systems, allowing battles to be fought from nearly any computer, tablet, or location. With a full co-op campaign and several PvP maps ready to put fleets to the test, Paradox reminds players that their tablets will not function as flotation devices.
In Leviathan: Warships, players will choose from a wide array of ship and weapon types to build a personalized fleet and fight battles in a unique blend of action and turn-based gameplay. Captains can take their time to plot out their turn, assigning moves and attacks to their ships, and then witness the chaos of battle as each fleet engages their maneuvers in simultaneous action sequences. With Leviathan: Warships, Paradox puts the sea in the cloud, allowing players to start a session from their tablet and continue their cloud-saved skirmish from their computer, challenging foes on any available device.
It's like playing Battleships, but with explosions.
Leviathan: Warships Features.
- Tactical Action: Plot out your turns in advance and watch your plans come to life along side your foes moves.
- Form Your Fleet: Choose from 11 ship types and 16 weapon types to customize your warships and formations.
- Sink Your Devices: Cross platform play between PC, MAC, iOS, and android allows you to pick up a battle anywhere at anytime.
- Enlist Your Shipmates: Bring up to three other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Own The Oceans: Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battle.
- Support for Marooned Sailors: Offline mode available for campaign and challenges.